November 27, 2018
|Total Challenge||150 total donations unlock the Jim and Cary Plamondon Challenge Gift of $5,000.|
|Current Parents Challenge||60 donations from Current Parents unlock the Dr. Powell Challenge Gift of $1,000.|
|Alumni Challenge||35 donations from Alumni unlock the Rehab 2 Perform Challenge Gift of $350.|
|Faculty & Staff Challenge||25 donations from Faculty & Staff unlock the Wishes Family Travel - Maggie Ballantyne Challenge Gift of $250.|
- When is the Giving Tuesday?
- What is the Giving Tuesday?
- How will my donation be used?
- What are the challenge gifts?
- I can't afford to make a large gift. Will my donation really make a difference?
- How do I make a gift?
- Besides making a donation, how else can I help?
- Is my gift to Giving Tuesday tax-deductible?
- Additional questions? Please contact us!
Challenges were designed so that your gift to SJCP on Giving Tuesday can unlock even more money for our school. We have had generous donors and companies agree to pose challenges in order to raise more money and increase our participation rate on this day of giving.
For example, Wishes Family Travel-Maggie Ballantyne will donate $250 on Giving Tuesday if 25 faculty and staff members make donations. When 25 faculty and staff members make donations of ANY amount, the Wishes Family Travel- Maggie Ballantyne donation will be unlocked and added to the total.
Yes! Gifts of all sizes (even $10!) will make a difference. In the fiscal year 2017-18, over $22,000 was raised from gifts of less than $250. Your donation can also unlock more money through our challenge gifts. Every gift improves SJCP’s donor participation rate and will directly enhance the educational experience of each one of our students.
We know how valuable your time is, so we've made the process of donating on Giving Tuesday quick and easy.
On November 27, 2018:
1. Visit www.saintjohnsprep.org/givingtuesday on your laptop, tablet or phone.
2. Click on the “Make A Gift” button.
3. Complete the brief form, enter your credit card information, and submit.
We are happy to answer any additional questions you have about Giving Tuesday. Please contact Maggie Ballantyne ‘12, Advancement and Communications Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-662-4210.