- What is The Catholic Prep Annual Fund?
- What are the Catholic Prep Annual Fund gifts used for?
- When will my gift be used?
- Can I specify where my gift is directed?
- Why is it important to give every year?
- I can’t afford to make a large gift. Will it really make a difference?
- How can I make a gift to The Catholic Prep Annual Fund?
- Can I arrange a multi-year pledge or recurring fit payments?
The Catholic Prep Annual Fund gifts touch virtually every aspect of our students’ lives: academic program support, financial aid, athletics, student activities, facilities, and more. Saint John’s does not receive any federal, state, or local funding or financial contributions from the Archdiocese, parishes, or from any religious orders.