Main Menu

Explore More

Release of Records


I give my permission for the release of my son’s/daughter’s official transcript to any post-secondary or third party institution. By giving this permission, my son/daughter may request his/her official transcript by submitting a written request to the College Counseling Office.

Grant Permissionrequired
Student's Namerequired
First Name
Last Name
Must contain a date in M/D/YYYY format