Bus Service 2020-2021
Currently, we have three bus routes:
- Upper Montgomery County: Gaithersburg and Germantown
- Eastern Frederick County: Mount Airy, New Market, and Urbana
- Southern Frederick County and WV: Charles Town and afternoon Middletown
If you are interested in having your student ride the bus, please select the route and stop location. Sign the agreement and return it, along with the Bus Rider Emergency Card to the Business Office, Saint John’s Catholic Prep or submit the agreement online using the link below. Please keep the route time schedule for your reference. Please note that the times and stops are subject to change as student needs are determined.
IMPORTANT: Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to bus departure times to allow for COVID screening. Buses will leave PROMPTLY at departure time – there will be no exceptions and no waiting.
- You will be charged for bus service based on your contract selection. For any changes in ridership during the year (sports, new driver) you MUST contact the SJCP Business Office (301) 662-4210.
- The bus departs from the bus stops at the times listed above. No Waiting.
- The bus driver has the authority to deny transportation to those students who fail to obey the driver’s directions or rules posted on the school bus and the student handbook.
- IMPORTANT: The exact stops and times are subject to change depending on area of demand, stop conditions, and actual travel time. You will be notified of changes.
- For questions about stop locations and times, contact Laurie Orlowski (301) 662-4210 x104.