Forms & Policies
Below are the links to the agreements for Saint John’s Catholic Prep Bus Service.
Currently, we have three bus routes: Gaithersburg, Mt. Airy, and Loudoun Co./Jefferson Co.
If you are interested in having your student ride the bus, please select the route and stop location. Sign the agreement and return it, along with the Bus Rider Emergency Card to the Business Office, Saint John’s Catholic Prep. Please keep the route time schedule for your reference. Please note that the times and stops are subject to change as student needs are determined.
When St. John’s Regional has a 12:00 dismissal and SJCP has a full day, parents must pick their child up from SJCP when the bus arrives. We do not have the ability to watch the Regional students on the SJCP campus.
- You will be charged for bus service based on your contract selection. For any changes in ridership during the year (sports, new driver, carpool change) you MUST contact the SJCP Business Office (301) 662-4210 at the time of the change.
- There is no supervision or indoor accommodation provided at SJCP for shuttle riders. Please make arrangements to have students picked up promptly.
- The bus departs from the bus stops at the times listed above. No Waiting.
- The bus driver has the authority to deny transportation to those students who fail to obey the driver’s directions or rules posted in the school bus and the student handbook. IMPORTANT: The exact stops and times are subject to change depending on the area of demand, stop conditions, and actual travel time. You will be notified of changes. On occasion, stops may be canceled or changed to accommodate school schedules i.e. half days.
- For questions about stop locations and times, contact transportation supervisor Patsy Caron (240) 372-6517.
Mt. Airy Bus Agreement
Loudoun & Jefferson Counties Bus Agreement
Shuttle Only Bus Agreement
Bus Rider Emergency Card
Bus Payment Coupons