Forms & Policies
Below are the links to the tentative agreements for Saint John’s Catholic Prep Bus Service.
Currently we have three bus routes: Gaithersburg, Mt. Airy, and Loudoun Co./Jefferson Co.
If you are interested in having your student ride the bus, please select the route and stop location. Sign the agreement and return it, along with the Bus Rider Emergency Card to the Business Office, Saint John’s Catholic Prep. Please keep the route time schedule for your reference. Please note that the times and stops are subject to change as student needs are determined.
- You will be charged for bus service based on your contract selection. For any changes in ridership during the year (sports, new driver, car pool change) you MUST contact the SJCP Business Office (301) 662-4210 at the time of the change.
- There is no supervision or indoor accommodation provided at SJCP for shuttle riders. Please make arrangements to have students picked up promptly.
- The bus departs from the bus stops at the times listed above. No Waiting.
- The bus driver has the authority to deny transportation to those students who fail to obey the driver’s directions or rules posted in the school bus and the student handbook.
- IMPORTANT: The exact stops and times are subject to change depending on area of demand, stop conditions, and actual travel time. You will be notified of changes. On occasion, stops may be cancelled or changed to accommodate school schedules i.e. half days.
- For questions about stop locations and times, contact transportation supervisor Patsy Caron (240) 372-6517.