Saturday, December 5, 2020 and Saturday, December 19. 2020
Registration will close two days before the test date. If you require testing accommodations, you must submit documentation by November 20, 2020.
Doors will open at 8:30 AM and testing will begin at 9 AM. Students will not be admitted after 8:50AM.
- What if my student requires testing accommodations?
- How do I drop off and pick up my child from the HSPT?
- Can I register the day of testing at SJCP?
- Can I pay my registration fee the day of testing at SJCP?
- Does my child need to take the HSPT?
- How long does the test take?
- When will I receive my child’s scores?
- What does my child need to bring?
- What happens if there is inclement weather on the day of the test?
- May I take the test more than once?
- Should I complete questions if I am not exactly sure of the correct answer?
- Are prep courses a good way to prepare for the HSPT?