SJCP by the Numbers
|Average Number of Students per Class|
|Student to Faculty Ratio|
|Millon in Collge Scholarships Awarded to the Class of 2018|
|College Applicant Acceptance|
|Championship Athletic Programs - 9 Boys (MIAA) & 10 Girls (IAAM)|
|Clubs and Organizations|
|2014 - 2018 SAT Scores||2014||2015||2016||2017*||2018*|
|Saint John's Catholic Prep||1648||1631||1636||1190||1180|
*2017 & 2018 SAT scores reflect a change in scoring from a 3-part test to a 2-part test
2018-2019 Tuition: $16,900 for new students.
2018-2019 International Student Tuition: $24,250. Visit our International Students page for more information.
Bus service is available for parts of Frederick, Carroll and Montgomery County Maryland and Loudoun County Virginia. For general inquiries and information contact Emily Whittington, Enrollment Specialist, 301-662-4210.
Below are the links to the tentative agreements for Saint John’s Catholic Prep Bus Service.
Currently we have three bus routes: Gaithersburg, Mt. Airy, and Loudoun Co./Jefferson Co.
If you are interested in having your student ride the bus, please select the route and stop location. Sign the agreement and return it, along with the Bus Rider Emergency Card to the Business Office, Saint John’s Catholic Prep. Please keep the route time schedule for your reference. Please note that the times and stops are subject to change as student needs are determined.
- You will be charged for bus service based on your contract selection. For any changes in ridership during the year (sports, new driver, car pool change) you MUST contact the SJCP Business Office (301) 662-4210 at the time of the change.
- There is no supervision or indoor accommodation provided at SJCP for shuttle riders. Please make arrangements to have students picked up promptly.
- The bus departs from the bus stops at the times listed above. No Waiting.
- The bus driver has the authority to deny transportation to those students who fail to obey the driver’s directions or rules posted in the school bus and the student handbook.
- IMPORTANT: The exact stops and times are subject to change depending on area of demand, stop conditions, and actual travel time. You will be notified of changes. On occasion, stops may be cancelled or changed to accommodate school schedules i.e. half days.
- For questions about stop locations and times, contact transportation supervisor Patsy Caron (240) 372-6517.