Our faculty, staff, coaches and administration educate in a joyful Catholic community of faith, hope and love.
Employees are united in the common mission of preparing our students to be leaders with good hearts and discerning spirits as they pursue truth, academic excellence and service to humanity.
Azure Education, Co.
Saint John’s Catholic Preparatory School
Student Success Coordinator
Azure Education is seeking a professional to serve as the Student Success Coordinator for students from China who are attending Saint John’s Catholic Prep. This position is a unique opportunity to serve students both in their homestay environments as well as at school. Currently, the Coordinator will work with 12 students, and 7 homestay families in the Frederick, Maryland area. We anticipate the program to grow to a maximum of 18 students.
- Serve as a student advocate to ensure the overall success of AE students both at school and with their host families.
- Recruit families to serve as homestay families for international students attending Catholic Prep.
- Train and prepare homestay families for their duties and responsibilities.
- Certify the eligibility of homestay families.
- Make specific homestays placements.
- Provide orientation for the students and families.
- Arrange transportation to and from the airport for arriving and departing students.
- Develop and provide weekend activities for AE students.
- Attend school conferences with teachers, counselors and/or principal as requested.
- Provide monthly written updates on each AE student.
- Provide at least weekly contact with homestay families.
- Assist homestay families as needed.
- Provide general tutoring to AE students.
- Assist with preparing college applications
- Coordinate the program with AE staff in California.
- Other duties as assigned by the President of Azure Education or the President of Catholic Prep.
- AE is seeking a professional who has:
- A college degree
- Excellent communication skills, oral and writing
- A commitment to Saint John’s mission
- Flexibility in addressing the needs of teenagers and host families
- Excellent organization skills
- A good sense of humor
Salary and benefits are competitive. Reimbursement for work related travel and other expenses will be provided.
Please send a letter of application and a resume to:
Applications will be reviewed immediately and will continue until the position is filled.